Our clinic provides pre-travel assessment, vaccination, prescriptions for malaria, antibiotics, high altitude, recommendations in disease prevention and information on how to stay healthy while traveling.
TO AVOID GETTING SICK WHILE TRAVELLING, CHECK:
- Immunizations are up to date
- Consult our travel health specialist on your specific travel destination
- They will provide you with disease outbreaks and up to date travel alerts
- Medications for malaria, traveler’s diarrhea and altitude sickness
- Insect precautions for mosquito borne diseases
- Recommendation of a Travellers Medical Kit
- Special travel needs for elderly, children and expecting mothers
We also carry a variety of products like: mosquito nets, bed bug sheets, aqua tabs, mosquito repellents, travel fist aid kits, needle kits and more.
NTVC offers off-site Clinics for seasonal vaccinations (Flu vaccines), Hep A and B to employments working in a high risk environment.
DISEASES & VACCINATIONS:
- Cholera/Travellers Diarrhea (Dukoral)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio (Adacel)
- Flu vaccine
- Gardasil (Human PalilomaVirus or HPV)
- Hepatitis A (Vaqta / Havrix/Twinrix)
- Hepatitis B (Engerix B/Twinrix)
- Hep A/B (Twinrix)
- Japanese B Encephalitis
- Malaria prescriptions
- Measles, Mumps, Runella
- Meningitis (Menactra)
- Pneumonia (Pneumovax)
- Rabies (pre exposure)
- Tickborne encephalitis
- Typhoid capsules or injectables
- Tuberculosis (TB skin testing)
- Yellow Fever
- Zostavax (Shingles)
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
NTVC offers a wide range of tests including TB skin testing, rabies & hep B tests, Audiometry, vision and chest X-rays. We also offer physical tests for pre-employment, as well as tesing for drivers licenses.
On-site Flu Vaccines
PLEASE NOTE: To your appointment, you should bring: past vaccination records, names of your current medications taken regularly and details of your itinerary.
Please allow 30-45 minutes for your consultation.